SPOD Lithium Corp.
Strategically located in Quebec and Ontario, Canada
About SPOD Lithium
Spod Lithium Corp. is a leading mineral exploration company, specializing in the acquisition and development of mineral properties containing battery, base, and precious metals. Founded in 2020, our primary lithium properties are strategically located in Quebec and Ontario, Canada, regions renowned for their rich deposits of these valuable resources.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, Spod Lithium Corp. is committed to leveraging cutting-edge exploration techniques and environmentally sustainable practices to tap into these valuable mineral resources. Our main focus lies in exploring and developing lithium deposits, a crucial element in the production of lithium-ion batteries, which are at the heart of modern renewable energy solutions.
NORTH NIPIGON – NIEMI PEGMATITE PROJECT
- The project is the largest property under Spod Lithium’s property portfolio
- Niemi Project is underlain by Archean metasediments and granites, along with Keweenawan age diabase
- Grab samples taken on the project returned up to 0.38% Li2O
- Historical grab samples from 1982 on pegmatite boulders returned assay values of 0.764% Li2O and 0.685% Li2O
- RockTech’s Project contains a NI43-101 compliant indicate resource of 10.6 Mt at 0.88% Li2O and a NI43-101 inferred resource of 4.2 Mt of 1.00% Li2O
LITHIUM GRANDE 4 PROJECT
- Spod Lithium Corporation has announced that it has entered into an option agreement with Noranda Royalties Inc.
- Spod has an exclusive and irrevocable option to acquire up to a 100% interest in 41 mining claims covering 2,100 hectares (21 km2)
- Adjacent to the Property is Patriot Battery Metals’ project and less than 2.0 km south from Patriot’s newly significant lithium discovery
- The Project is located 6.0 km south to the regional and all-weather Trans-Taiga Rd. and powerline infrastructure and 30 km from the LG4 airport within the James Bay region of Quebec
MEGALI PROJECT - LI
- The Property is comprised of a total of 78 mineral claims covering a total area of 3,997 hectares (40 km2)
- The Megali project adjacent to Patriot Battery Metals’ project and less than 2.7 km south-south-east from Patriot’s newly significant Corvette’s lithium discovery
- The project is also adjacent to Spod’s newly acquired Lithium Grande 4 project
- Located 16 km south to the regional Trans-Taiga Road and power line infrastructure and 45 km from the airport within the James Bay region of Quebec
BYRON PEGMATITE PROJECT - LI
- The Byron Pegmatite Project claims are accessible by Ontario Highway 17 and logging roads and trails
- Initial prospecting by the Optionors has identified new occurrences of granitic pegmatite float found within an existing aggregate quarry on the Property
- Identified pegmatites host the following coarse-grained pegmatitic minerals: biotite, muscovite, garnet, quartz, and feldspar
- Spod Lithium Corp. is confident about its highly prospective project and is eager to develop an exploration program to evaluate this underexplored pegmatite-bearing and potentially lithium-bearing project
- Spod has the option to acquire a 100% interest in 46 unpatented mining claims known as the Byron Pegmatite Project located in the Trewartha Lake area of North Western Ontario, close to Thunder Bay
BARBARA PROPERTY- LI
- The Barbara Property is centered on the historical Niemi lithium and rare-earth pegmatite occurrence discovered in 1955
- A geological district is approximately 1.6 km south of the west end of Georgia Lake and is accessible via logging roads
- The Niemi occurrence is hosted within a pegmatite that has been outlined along strike for 420 ft, ranging in widths from 4.1 to 100 ft
- The Eastern 300 ft of the identified pegmatite is spodumene-bearing, with the easternmost 100 ft being well mineralized.
- Historical exploration in 1955 totaled 35 short scout holes totaling 405 m. Drillhole G-7 intersected 15.5 ft of pegmatite averaging 1.02% Li2O of which 5 ft contained 2.0% Li2O. More recent prospecting and sampling was conducted in 2009 by TNR Gold Corporation.
- Very active area for lithium exploration in recent years with Rock Tech Lithium and Imagine Lithium currently conducting significant drilling programs, while Ultra-Lithium completed drilling on its Georgia Lake Lithium Property as of October 2022
- The 506 hectare Ferdinand property is located 20 km northwest of Slate Falls, Ontario and accessible by float plane or nearby logging roads.
- The property contains two known lithium-bearing pegmatite showings that assayed 0.5% Li and have not been followed.
- The Ferdinand Property is centered on the Ferdinand Lake No 1 and No 2 mineral occurrences which are associated with pegmatites and gneiss-hosted quartz veins, containing anomalous to economic concentrations of molybdenum, lithium, and copper
- The property has not had any significant exploration work conducted on it since 1982. The property is hosted within the Uchi Sub province which also hosts the McCombe Lake, and Root Lake lithium deposits, which now controlled by Green Technology Metals of Australia (ASX:GT1)
Highlight Results from Spod Lithium’s Mega Li and La Grande 4 Properties Adjacent to Patriot Battery Metals Corvette Project in Quebec, Canada: Vancouver, B.C. –
Spod Lithium Corp. has closed its previously announced non-brokered private placement, raising gross proceeds of up to $1,443,750 through the issuance of 10,694,444 units at
Spod Lithium Corp. will conduct a non-brokered private placement for gross proceeds of up to $1,218,751 through the issuance of up to 9,027,778 units at
SPOD LITHIUM COMPLETES PHASE 1 OF ITS EXPLORATION PROGRAM AT ITS LITHIUM GRANDE 4 AND MEGALI LITHIUM PROJECTS IN JAMES BAY QUEBEC
Highlights: Vancouver, B.C. – December 7, 2023 – SPOD LITHIUM CORP. (“SPOD” or the “Company”) (CSE: SPOD) (OTCQB: SPODF) is pleased to report that the
Spod Lithium Corp. has closed its non-brokered private placement for gross proceeds of $303,170 through the issuance of 4,330,999 units at a price of seven